What To Expect For Your First Visit to Chicago Surgical Specialists in Park Ridge, IL
What Your Appointment Will Consist Of:
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation where you can discuss your concerns with the doctor. A brief physical exam will be performed, and we will explain your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, for minor procedures, surgery can be performed the same day as your consultation. Surgery for patients who have a complex medical history or surgical treatment plan may be performed at a second appointment.
How to Prepare For Your Appointment:
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A list of medications you are presently taking, including dosage and frequency.
- If you have insurance, bring your insurance cards. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Read New Patient Info
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- Read Financial Insurance Information
- Meet our Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Cimino
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!